Enrolling in the online payment plan or renewing online offers additional flexibility, convenience, and security. Listed below are some of the benefits you will receive by renewing online and choosing the payment plan:
- Flexible payment options spread the cost of season tickets over a four month period, making the purchase of season tickets more affordable.
- By renewing online, you will no longer have to worry about the renewal getting lost or delayed in the mail.
- You can request a seat change during the online renewal process, without having to return a written request to the OSU ticket office.
- You also have the convenience of updating account information. Having up-to-date account information will ensure tickets are sent to the correct address and enable the ticket office to provide you with the latest information about OSU Athletics via emails and mailings.
Below are the details related to the online payment plan options offered by the OSU ticket office.
- You must enroll in the plan online at okstate.com using OSU Account Manager (see steps at bottom of page).
- A valid credit card is required.
- The plan only applies to the season ticket cost and processing fee. For payment options related to donor seating or other annual gifts, contact the POSSE at 1-877-2B-POSSE.
- The plan offers a choice of four installments of your total season ticket cost. The four month payment plan option offers an EXTRA TWO MONTHS to pay your season ticket cost.
- Four installments: first payment of 25% of the season ticket cost plus the processing fee is charged on July 1, 2008. The following 3 payments of 25% of the season ticket cost will be charged on August 1, September 1 and October 1, 2008.
- Final payment is not due until October 1, 2008 with the first payment due July 1, 2008.
- Four-month example: Two season tickets at the public price ($575) plus the processing fee ($30 per account) is $1,180. If enrolled in the four installments option, payments would be as follows:
- July 1, 2008 - $317.50 (25% of ticket cost plus $30 processing fee)
- August 1, 2008 - $287.50 (25% of ticket cost)
- September 1, 2008 - $287.50 (25% of ticket cost)
- October 1, 2008 - $287.50 (25% of ticket cost)
- Once enrolled in the plan, no other steps are required. The credit card provided upon sign-up will be charged the remaining amount due on each installment date. A reminder of your upcoming payment will not be sent out.
- No payment plan options are offered after July 1, 2008. If you choose not to enroll in the online payment plan, the total season ticket cost is due August 1, 2008.
Accessing Your OSU Account Manager
and Choosing an Online Payment Plan Option
- Click HERE to log into to your OSU Account Manager.
- Enter your OSU ticket office account ID (this is not your POSSE account number) or the e-mail address that is on file with the ticket office, along with your password.
Once you have logged-in, click “View/Pay Open Invoices.”
Choose the appropriate invoice; click “Continue.”
Review invoice details and complete the questions; click “Continue.”
- If you do not know your account ID, e-mail address on file, or your password, contact the OSU ticket office at 1-877-ALL-4-OSU.
Choose an invoice payment plan option; click “Continue.”
- The question in this step is where you will request any seat changes for the upcoming season. Any seat change requests are prioritized by POSSE Points and/or lifetime giving and are subject to availability.
Enter credit card information; click “Continue.”
- Click on each payment plan option to see a payment schedule. Only one payment option can be selected.
Print the payment confirmation page as a receipt for your records. You will also receive an email of this receipt.
- No payment is necessary to enroll in the plan; however credit card information is required. If a payment is made it will be subtracted from the amount owed at the next payment date.
- Your credit card information is required because the ticket office will be processing the cards on the payment dates as listed above and will need to make sure the credit card provided is valid.
You are now enrolled in the payment plan. You will not need to access your account again or send any information to the ticket office. The ticket office will process your payment on the dates listed above for the plan you have chosen.
- This page will be your receipt for each payment. The ticket office will not send receipts for the payments processed on the scheduled dates. A receipt can be requested after the payments have been processed by contacting the OSU ticket office at 1-877-ALL-4-OSU
- This page will also provide you a copy of your seat change request. If your seat change request does not appear on this page, contact the OSU ticket office at 1-877-ALL-4-OSU.
Thanks for your support of OSU Athletics!
- REMINDER: You may update any account information by clicking “Home” at the top of the page and then clicking on “Edit Profile” under Account Settings.