Club Level: $2,000 per seat donation.
Ticket cost: $500.
The Club Levels run from end zone to end zone on the north and south sides of the stadium, just below the skybox suite level.
Club seats are considered donor seating and qualify for POSSE priority points, benefits and parking.
Donations are 80% tax deductible.
- Premium catering; all-inclusive food and non-alcoholic beverages
- Elegant, western-themed club with indoor/outdoor views
- Climate-controlled indoor lounge with more than 13,000 square feet of room
- Wider seats with increased leg room and armchairs with cup holders
- Great view of entire playing field from both the indoor lounge and the seating area
- TV monitors & sound system
- Separate club level restrooms
- Private Access
Frequently Asked Questions
Allocation of specific seats will be based on POSSE Priority Points.
To order club seats, contact Matt Grantham via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at
405-744-5938 or 877-OSU-ATHL between 8am and 5pm (CT), Monday through Friday.
Welcome to Orange Country
With 99 luxury suites and seating for
3,500 in the Club Level, Boone Pickens Stadium offers a variety of
premium options on gameday.
These popular game-day rooms are a great way to view contests from the
Express Personnel Club Levels and are available for rental on a game-by-game
basis. Club Level SkyLofts at Boone Pickens Stadium are a fantastic way to
entertain clients or for a group of friends to enjoy Cowboy Football. Reserve
Prices (based on per-game rental of one Club Level SkyLoft):
- Conference Contest (Texas) = $15,000
- Homecoming- (West Virginia) = $10,000
- Conference Contests = $7,500
- Non-Conference Contests = $5,000
The Club Level SkyLoft package includes exclusive use of the SkyLoft, 25 ticketed Club Level seats along with premium parking, all-inclusive premium food and non-alcoholic beverages and full access to all Express Personnel Club amenities. Rates are subject to change in subsequent years based on supply/demand and/or policy changes. There are four (4) available Club Level SkyLofts (two in the Express Personnel Club South and two in the Express Personnel Club North).Contact Shawn Taylor at 405-744-3002 or
877-OSU-ATHL for more details.