Feb. 19, 2013
No. 23/22 Oklahoma State Cowgirls
18-6 overall; 7-6 Big 12
TCU Horned Frogs
7-17 overall; 0-13 Big 12
Wednesday :: Feb. 20, 2013 :: 7:00 p.m. CST
Ft. Worth, Texas
Daniel-Meyer Coliseum (7,201)
What 2 Watch 4
• Oklahoma State will make just its second trip to Ft. Worth to face TCU on Wednesday at 7 p.m.
• The Cowgirls will be looking for their fourth Big 12 road win of the year. The last time OSU won four league road games in a year was the 2009-10 season when the Cowgirls posted a 4-4 road mark.
• Toni Young has scored in double figures in 32-straight games for the Cowgirls.
• Young is 21 rebounds away from becoming the third Cowgirl to log 1,000 career rebounds.
• Young is vying with Iowa State’s Chelsea Poppens to become the 14th player in Big 12 history to record 1,000 points and 1,000 rebounds. Poppens currently stands at 994 career rebounds.
• Brittney Martin is two steals shy of the No. 10 spot on the school’s all-time single-season list.
• All seven of OSU’s league wins have been by double figures.
Know The Foe
• All seven of TCU’s wins on the year have come at home, where the Horned Frogs are 7-8 on the season.
• TCU has six single-digit Big 12 losses.
• Zahna Medley has been named the Big 12 Freshman of the Week on four occasions.
OSU vs. TCU — The Series
• OSU has won four of the five meetings after its 76-59 victory on Feb. 5 in Stillwater.
• TCU’s lone win came in the only game in Ft. Worth, a 97-63 victory on Dec. 18, 2007.
Kansas St. Leftovers
• OSU snapped a four-game losing streak against the Wildcats.
• The Cowgirls shot 54.1 percent from the floor, marking the third time OSU has shot at least 50 percent in conference play.
• OSU’s percentage was its best in Big 12 play since a 55.7 percent effort at Missouri on Feb. 10, 2007.
• Toni Young had her second-straight double-double and Kendra Suttles added her first of the year.
The Last Meeting
February 5, 2013
No. 22 Oklahoma State Downs TCU, 76-59
Tiffany Bias scored 19 points, Toni Young added 18 points and 14 rebounds, and No. 22 Oklahoma State got back on track with a 76-59 victory over TCU on Tuesday night.