Feb. 15, 2013
No. 25/24 Oklahoma State Cowgirls
17-6 overall; 6-6 Big 12
Kansas State Wildcats
13-11 overall; 4-8 Big 12
Saturday :: Feb. 16, 2013 :: 4:00 p.m. CST
Gallagher-Iba Arena (13,611)
What 2 Watch 4
• Oklahoma State returns home after a two-game road swing to host Kansas State on Saturday at 4 p.m. inside Gallagher-Iba Arena.
• The game will be OSU’s Play 4Kay game, which is an initiative to raise breast cancer awareness and funds for research on the court, across campuses, in communities and beyond.
• Toni Young has scored in double figures in 31-straight games for the Cowgirls.
• Lindsey Keller is set to play her 124th career game, which will tie for the third-most in school history and is seven shy of the school record.
• Brittney Martin is two steals shy of the No. 10 spot on the school’s all-time single-season list.
• All six of OSU’s league wins have been by double figures.
Know The Foe
• K-State snapped a four-game losing streak on Wednesday with its 68-47 win against Texas.
• The Wildcats are 1-4 in Big 12 road games this season with their lone win coming at TCU.
• Brittany Chambers is currently averaging 19.6 points per game, which ranks second in the Big 12.
OSU vs. K-State — The Series
• Kansas State leads the overall series 31-27.
• The Wildcats have won four in a row against OSU and 10 of the last 12.
• OSU’s last win came on Jan. 16, 2010 at home.
West Virginia Leftovers
• The Cowgirls won their third Big 12 road game of the year, their most since winning four in 2010.
• Tiffany Bias recorded two steals to become the third player in school history to reach 1,000 points, 500 assists and 200 steals.
• Brittney Martin scored a career-high 21 points.
• Toni Young logged six blocked shots and is now OSU’s all-time leader with 156.