Feb. 8, 2013
No. 22/21 Oklahoma State Cowgirls
16-5 overall; 5-5 Big 12
No. 23/19 Oklahoma Sooners
17-5 overall; 7-3 Big 12
Sunday :: Feb. 10, 2013 :: 4:00 p.m. CST
Lloyd Noble Center (12,000)
What 2 Watch 4
• Oklahoma State will head to Norman for the latest installment of The Bedlam Series when it faces Oklahoma at 4 p.m. on Sunday.
• The game will be televised by FSN with Bob Licht and Brenda VanLengen handling the call.
• The Cowgirls will be looking for their third Big 12 road win of the year. The last time OSU won three league road games in a year was the 2009-10 season when the Cowgirls posted a 4-4 road mark.
• Toni Young has scored in double figures in 29-straight games for the Cowgirls.
• Kendra Suttles has scored in double figures in five of the last six games and has started each of the last two contests.
• OSU will be looking for its third win over a Top 25 opponent (Kansas, Iowa State) this season. The Cowgirls last won at least three games against ranked opponents during the 2009-10 season.
• All five of OSU’s league wins have been by double figures.
Know The Foe
• OU went 1-1 on its two-game road swing and is coming off a 74-68 win at Kansas State.
• The Sooners sport a 10-2 mark at home with their losses coming against UCLA and Vanderbilt.
• Aaryn Ellenberg is the third-leading scorer among Big 12 players at 18.7 points per game.
• Ellenberg leads the league in 3-point field-goal percentage (44.2%) and 3-pointers per game (3.5).
• OU currently leads the league in 3-point field-goal percentage at 39.2 percent and 3-pointers made per game at 8.5.
Bedlam— The Series
• Oklahoma leads the overall series 54-36 and has won 29 of the 40 meetings in Norman.
• The Cowgirls will be looking for their first win in Norman since 1998.
• The two teams split last year’s series with each school defending its home court.
• Toni Young recorded her 30th career double-double, finishing with 18 points and 14 boards.
• OSU shot 50 percent from the floor for the sixth time this season. It was the second time in Big 12 play the Cowgirls have reached the mark this year.