1) What are your career plans after playing football at OSU?
If I don't make it in the NFL I want to coach or teach history.
2) What is the one TV show you can't miss?
Nip/Tuck or One Tree Hill
3) What is your biggest fear?
4) What is your favorite restaurant and favorite thing on the menu?
On the Border, Border nachos with chicken
5) If you could play any other sport in college, what would it be?
6) If you had one song to listen to for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Young Jeezy and Kanye West- "Put On”
7) If you could have dinner with three people, dead or alive, who would they be?
Jesus, Martin Luther King Jr., and my friend Kale.
8) Who is the best football player of all time?
9) What is the one word you would use to describe yourself?
10) What is your favorite movie of all time?
11) Who is the biggest influence in your life?
12) What is your favorite thing about OSU football so far?
The people. Everyone is friendly and nice. And it's also nice to be so close to home. I'm from Guthrie and that’s only 30 minutes away.