Okstate.com is primary hub for official information, #SignOKST is official Twitter hashtag to follow signing day.
Feb. 4, 2013
STILLWATER, Okla. - National Signing Day is Wednesday and Oklahoma State football fans will have several options for how to follow the action with official updates generating from the Cowboy Football offices in Boone Pickens Stadium.
Okstate.com will serve as the primary hub for all official football signing day information, complete with a signee roster that will be updated in real-time as national letters of intent are received and verified. Player profiles on the site will include video highlights, biographical and statistical information and quotes from OSU coaches on each individual signee.
Also included on the site will be video hits with OSU coaches every half hour starting at 9 a.m. CT and culminating with Mike Gundy's live news conference at Boone Pickens Stadium at 11:30 a.m. CT. The schedule:
- 9:00 a.m. - Joe Bob Clements (Defensive Line Coach)
- 9:30 a.m. - Jason Ray (Receivers Coach)
- 10:00 a.m. - Van Malone (Safeties Coach)
- 10:30 a.m. - Jason Jones (Cornerbacks Coach)
- 11:00 a.m. - Jemal Singleton (Running Backs Coach)
- 11:30 a.m. - Mike Gundy News Conference
Fans can also follow the action through social media.
- On Twitter, fans should follow the @CowboyFB account for live real-time updates each time a national letter of intent is made official. The primary Twitter hashtag to follow for OSU football signing day updates is #SignOKST. OSU coaches will also drop in periodically to interact with fans via live chats from 8-11 a.m. All chats will happen using the @CowboyFB account and #SignOKST hashtag.
- On Facebook, fans can get official real-time updates every time a new letter of intent comes across by liking the OSU Athletics Facebook page.