Dec. 31, 2012
Oklahoma State vs Gonzaga
Monday, Dec. 31, 2012
• Oklahoma State trailed at intermission for the first time this season, down 32-31 at the half.
• Gonzaga led by as many as 11 points in the first half, matching the largest deficit by the Cowboys this season (trailed Central Arkansas by 11).
• Oklahoma State has held 11 of 12 opponents under 70 points this season.
• The Cowboys are now 39-103 all-time against top-10 teams and 4-7 all-time against teams ranked No. 10 at game time.
• Marcus Smart's 23 points are the most by a Cowboy in five games against Gonzaga; it is also a career high for the OSU freshman.
• Tonight marked Smart's fourth-straight double-figure game and his second 20-point game of the season.
• Kevin Pangos' 23 points are the second-most ever by a Zag against Oklahoma State; Adam Morrison had 25 vs the Cowboys on Dec. 10, 2005.
• Phil Forte has hit at least one three pointer in every game this season; he is 11-of-19 (.579) over the last two games from long range.