Nov. 19, 2013
Final Stats |
Oklahoma State vs Memphis
Tuesday, Nov. 19, 2013
• Tonight's 21-point victory is the largest over a top-15 team since OSU defeated sixth-ranked Texas 81-60 on Feb. 19, 2006.
• Sophomore guard Marcus Smart scored a career-high 39 points tonight vs Memphis. His previous high was 28 vs Oklahoma on Feb. 16, 2013. It's the most by a Cowboy since Keiton Page scored 40 vs Texas on Feb. 18, 2012.
• Oklahoma State trailed for one minute, 50 seconds at the beginning of the game before tied the score at 4-4. OSU never trailed again. In four games this season, the Cowboys have trailed for just three minutes in 160 minutes of total game time, or 1.9 percent.
• With 50 points in the first half and 51 in the second period against the Tigers, OSU has now scored 40 or more points in every half this season.
• For the first time in school history, Oklahoma State has scored 90 or more points in four-straight games.
• The Cowboys have shot better than 40 percent from beyond the three-point arc in all four games this season.
• Junior wing Le'Bryan Nash recorded his second-career double-figure rebounding game with 10 boards.
• Junior wing Brian Williams matched his career high with eight rebounds.
• Senior guard Markel Brown recorded his 10th-career 20-point game.