Nov. 15, 2013
Final Stats |
Oklahoma State vs Arkansas-Pine Bluff
Friday, Nov. 15, 2013
• Oklahoma State is now 22-0 all-time against members of the Southwestern Athletic Conference and 3-0 vs the Lions of UAPB.
• Head coach Travis Ford has tied Paul Hansen for the third-most coaching victories in Cowboy Basketball history with 107 wins. Mr. Henry Iba and Eddie Sutton are the only coaches with more. Coach Ford is the 18th head coach in OSU Basketball history.
• Oklahoma State has scored at least 40 points in each of the first six halves of the season: 63, 54, 50, 43, 46 and 51.
• Oklahoma State went on an 19-0 run against the Lions over a 5:25 span in the second half, the most consecutive points scored by the Cowboys since Nov. 20, 2001, when OSU scored 20 straight against Siena.
• OSU has connect on at least 10 three pointers in all three games this season. The last time the Cowboys had 10-plus treys in three straight games was in 2009-10.
• Oklahoma State has scored at least 90 points in each game this season. The last time the Pokes scored 90 or more points in three-straight games was 2008-09.
• With 22 points tonight, Markel Brown now has 1,117 in his career. He moved past John Lucas (1,111 points) and Richard Dumas (1,112) and into the top-30 point scorers in school history.
• Phil Forte extended his streak of consecutive free-throws made to 38 with a 4-for-4 effort tonight. That moved him past Keiton Page and he now has the fourth-longest streak in school history.