Feb. 16, 2013
Final Stats |
Oklahoma State vs Oklahoma
Saturday, Feb. 16, 2013
- With the win over Oklahoma, the Cowboys have now won seven-consecutive Big 12 games, the longest streak since 2003-04 when OSU won 11 straight league contests.
- Oklahoma State committed just five turnovers against the Sooners, the fewest by the Cowboys this season. The previous low was eight on three occasions. It's the fewest turnovers since OSU committed just two against Texas Tech on Jan. 4, 2012.
- Seventeen Bedlam games have now gone into overtime, with Oklahoma holding a 11-6 edge. OSU is 3-1 in the last four OT games vs Oklahoma.
- OSU is 3-0 this season in overtime games and 8-2 in OT games under Ford. Oklahoma State is 75-52 (.586) all-time in overtime games and 39-13 (.750) at home in OT contests.
- Marcus Smart's 28 points matched the season high by any Cowboy and was a personal career best. Markel Brown had 28 at Kansas.
- Today marks the second time in the last five games that two Cowboys scored 20 or more points. Against KU, Brown finished with 28 and Smart had 25. Today vs Oklahoma, Smart had 28 and Nash had 26.
- Marcus Smart's 14 free-throw attempts are the most by a Cowboy this season.
- Le'Bryan Nash's 26 points are one shy of his career high, 27 vs Missouri on Jan. 25, 2012.
- Freshman Phil Forte went 33 minutes without a turnover. Over the last eight games, he has just two turnovers in 189 minutes on the court, an average of just 0.42 turnovers-per-40 minutes.